Tuesday, April 21, 2009

MEN ARE DUMB!

So, we have all decided today that MEN ARE DUMB! My husband still hasn't asked me about our taxes (thank goodness - cause I really screwed up on our state and we owed big time), but he started in about looking at our finances. He has no clue what we spend each month for bills - his idea is - if it let's him use his card, there must be money in the account. Doesn't even think about whether there is anything outstanding! Have to search his billfold every night to get his receipts because he keeps them in there so long that the ink wears off! He has no clue how much we pay for electric, gas, water, phone, internet, cell phones or anything! He just wants to make sure the credit card doesn't get out of control - well, this time he will be to blame for that because of his STUPID car that he is working on! I really hate mechanics!

Then, on top of all that, having a 15 1/2 (can't forget the 1/2) year old teenager daughter! Talk about moody! She wasn't feeling well Sunday or yesterday, so was real lethargic when I was around. BUT, when she got a call from her friend she went and got on the internet and was chatting and laughing and everything was fine. I don't know where she gets the moodiness - I'm sure if you asked my mom I was the PERFECT child (ha, that's a laugh!).

Anyhow, hopefully today will be better - get to go watch Nicole play soccer tonight and my parents are coming from Joplin to watch too. Also, it's senior night so we are going to watch my niece Stephanie too. Hope Nicole never wants to stop playing soccer, cause I would be devastated!

3 comments: