Monday, April 20, 2009

Official Blogger

Well, everyone in my office has a blog and they have been bugging me and harrassing me for weeks to get one of my own - so here it is! As I stated in my profile I have four kids - all have moved out except our 15 year old (who is getting ready to get her permit - pray for me please!) I also have three grandchildren who call me YaYa. I decided when the first one was born I was too young to be called Grandma and Nana was already taken - so we went with YaYa which I really like. Except when they say "YaYa" and then roll their eyes at me! Yes, at 6, 5 and almost three they do roll their eyes!

My youngest daughter Nicole plays soccer and I don't know about her, but I love watching her play the game. She has gotten tougher and a little mouthier on the field (don't know where she gets that from!). She plays on a competetive club team as well as the high school team. I really don't know how parents do it with more than one child in an activity - she's just one and keeps me running constantly.

2 comments: