Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Work is Dumb

We have decided today that WORK is dumb (not that men aren't still dumb), but work overrules even that today. I have lost all motivation to work - AGAIN! Love my job and the people I work with, but it really sucks having to come to work today just to pay dumb, stupid bills!

But then again, if I didn't have money I couldn't keep Nicole in soccer which we both love. I am such a GREAT SOCCER MOM! I watched her game last night, my niece Stephanie's game last night, and even watched the boys varsity game (and I didn't even know any of the players)! And I'm going to watch her club game tonight! Then practice on Saturday, another club game on Sunday. I don't know what to do with myself when soccer isn't going on - that's pretty sad!

Since I really don't feel like working (not that I've done much today anyway), I figued I could blog for a minute. They have totally corrupted me! Ain't it great!

3 comments:

  1. you should be careful - your boss might read this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (To the tune of Elmo's World) Lalalala Work is dumb! Lalala Work is Dumb! :)I LOVE MY JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete